This man:
Takes amazing care of me.
Rubs my feet even if they don't hurt.
Waits for me to fall asleep first because he knows that if he falls asleep first, I can't fall asleep second because he snores too loudly.
Pretends I don't snore.
Makes dinner for me...a lot (and he's an excellent sous chef too).
Puts up with me even when I don't want to put up with me.
Keeps me anchored.
Is my safe place.
Loves me and accepts me for who I am.
Makes me feel loved, wanted, appreciated, and desired.
Tells me I'm beautiful.
Changes diapers.
Takes the kids out so I can have a quiet hour.
Is an involved father.
Lets me nap on weekends.
Knits blankets for our children
Keeps me sane.
And for many, many, many other reasons he is my grateful for today.
Because I don't know how I would do any of this without him.
He is the love of my forever, my split apart, my voice of reason.
I don't have adequate words for how grateful I am to my Father in Heaven for the gift of this man in my life
every
single
day.

2 comments:
I agree he is awesome! :)
I didn't know he knitted! I will have to talk him into teaching me!
I am glad you found him too!
I love my brother. He is amazing and everything Kristin says is so true. He is the most gentle caring loving man. Kristin you are truly blessed my dear! Love you...me
Post a Comment