I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because it's been a long night with two sick little boys.
That being said, I'm grateful for autumn. It's my favorite season of all.
I love the harvest of September.
I love the newness of a new school year with all of the excitement and refreshment of getting back to a schedule.
I love the resplendent colors of changing leaves.
I love the crunch of leaves under my feet.
I love the crispness in the air.
I love that a cozy sweater is the perfect amount of additional clothing.
I love Halloween and Thanksgiving.
I love the first smells of wood-burning fireplaces.
I love freshly picked Honey Crisp apples.
I love hot cocoa and herbal tea weather.
I love fall so much that I decorated my first floor in its most prominent colors without even realizing that I was doing so.
I just love fall...
most of all.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment