Thomas is increasing his vocabulary - besides Mama, Daddy, No, Night Night, and hi, he also knows the word 'nana (as in banana) and can sign the word for "more." Everything is a phone to Thomas and he "talks" to people all the time. In fact, if you get a phone call from me and I'm not there, it's probably Thomas calling you while I've snuck away for necessary reasons. He seems to have a penchant for calling Frankie's therapists on a (sometimes) daily basis.
Max is growing by leaps and bounds and has his two month checkup this week. I bet he'll weigh in at least 12 pounds. He's finally (finally!!!!) off of oxygen and I can schedule the tank pick up as soon as we clear him for a couple more nights on his monitor.
Michael and I are looking to recarpet our heavy traffic family room. We also want to replace our Rubber Ducky yellow walls with a soft cocoa-y color.
I am planning a get together of other home schooling families for Valentine's Day, and I'm excited for new friends for both Adam and myself.
Frankie is still at Second Nature, and we are making plans for her transition home. I pray with all my might that she can make a go of this and turn her life around.
Adam reported to me today that he didn't want to meet new people right now because he is shy. If you know him, you just snorted, and possibly did a spit-take.
Like I said, not much happening. Looking at different home school curriculum possibilities for Adam, continuing my quest for a cleaner, more organized home and life, and looking forward to starting Weight Watchers on March 1st. Honestly, it may not be an exciting life, but the older I get, the better "less excitement" sounds.
Until next time .... (oh, and the dinner calendar is below)
Since it didn't print, tonight was dinner out, and tomorrow is Tacos. You can take it from there.
1 comment:
Hey, Kristen! This is Brooke Fenton. I found your blog and I hope it's okay if I add you to my blog list. I'd love to keep in touch. From what I read, congrats on the new baby! I hope you all are doing well. Please don't be a stranger. :)
Post a Comment