I just came into my office to check my email and found that my son has been doing some emailing of his own. He's never sent an email before, but he figured out how to open up a new email and started to compose a letter to his teacher, Mrs. Gaisford. Here's what I found:
hi misis gasfrod i lauv you be caus you are so nis to me and i waus sick soon my mom is ona mack me a c
He was sick last week (croup, ear infection), but he's getting better. While I don't know what I'm supposedly making for him soon, I'm really impressed by his self-expression skills. We knew he was learning how to read, but we didn't know he was learning how to write stories as well. We're pretty blown away by his email and touched by his sweetness. Every once in awhile, the universe gives you a treat and tells you that something you're doing is right.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so sweet! kids are the best sometimes!
Post a Comment