CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 23, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Or at least the busiest time of year! Welcome welcome Christmas season. Time for shopping, time for presents, time for overspending! I've decided I really like Halloween best. It's the most amount of fun for the least amount of work.

You should see Adam's Christmas list. It's ridiculous! Actually, if you do want to see it, go to amazon.com. I think it's under my name. Heavens it's long! There's no way on earth he's going to get everything on it. I've already purchased most of Frankie's stuff, which is why her name doesn't really show up that much.

We had a lovely Thanksgiving at our the home of our newest friends, the Nash family. Sally and Michael are the parents of Cohen (5, in Adam's class) and Maili (2). We met them because Sally is one of the volunteer moms, and I am the classroom mom. They were so generous to invite us and we had a wonderful dinner. Adam and Cohen played really well together and we look forward to future play dates. They have a swing in their playroom that is suspended from the ceiling. We all thought that was pretty cool -- so cool, in fact, that we might put one in our play room.

We celebrate the magic and wonder that comes with rejoicing in the miracle of our Savior's birth, and we wish you a peaceful and joyous season. When you feel frustrated, try to recall that tiny newborn baby, and the real reason we gather by the tree each year. Wishing you a very sacred holiday season.

No comments: