CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's my party and I'll invite who I want to, invite who I want to, invite who I want to...


Me:  Thomas, who do you want to invite to your fourth birthday party?
Thomas:  All my friends can come.  It's Santa, Miss Jenny (his preschool teacher), Teddy ( a boy at his preschool)...
Me:  Don't you also want to invite Brock from your preschool?
Thomas:  Well, Brock isn't nice to Teddy.
Me:   How is he not nice to Teddy?
Thomas:  Because he can obey like crazy
Me:  Okay, who else?
Thomas:  Adam, Wenana, Miss Jenny, Nancy, and Brock.
Me:  I thought you didn't want to invite Brock.
Thomas:  He is nice now.
Me:  Why do you want to invite Santa to your birthday?
Thomas:  I want to invite Santa for a birthday party because crazy is crazy.

No comments: