My AOL and Facebook accounts were hacked and hijacked today. I did not take a last-minute family vacation to London. I have not been mugged. I don't even have a current passport, nor can I afford to take a vacation to London, let alone a last-minute vacation.
So, I do not need anyone to send me $2,450. On second thought... kidding.
I had Facebook temporarily suspended my account. I don't know when it will be reinstated. Additionally, all of my email contacts have been erased. My outgoing mail and my existing emails were erased as well.
Feel free to call my cell if you need to reach me. If not, please contact me on one of my email addresses. The hacker created a dummy account that looks very similar to my aol email address, so carefully check and see if you are getting email from emmahaLe or emmahaIe. The former is correct. Due to the font choice on some of your browsers they may appear the same.
And if you ever do decide to send me $2,450.00, please do not wire it to London. ;-)
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment