Frankie is so excited to be back in school - really, no joke! She loves being there with her friends, her teachers, and her principal. She thrives being on schedule and knowing what to expect. I'd say weekends are actually harder for her than weekdays for the most part. She's also enjoying being back in dance. She's added Modern to her schedule, so she's dancing four hours each week. She really enjoys Modern because it's a little more free than regimented Pointe class.
Adam and I are enjoying homeschooling. I love watching him learn. He grasps concepts very quickly and I am often amazed by the things that come out of his mouth!
Last night, I had a dream about Frankie. I was telling her that in my dream (well, nightmare actually), she had put several strange piercings all over her face. I responded to the new undesirable decorations by telling her that they were coming out and that either I was going to remove the piercings, or she was. She told me to go ahead, and I did. Adam was in the car at the time, and piped up with "Did she really let you do that?" I said "Yes, in the dream she did." He responded with "Wow, that's so out of character."
I think he's the little character!
Thomas is enjoying life, as every busy one year old should. He claps, flirts, waves hello and says "hi." We know he understands the meaning of it because he only does it when he waves and we say hello or hi to him. He's very young to have learned a concept like this, but he doesn't seem to care that he's too young and learned it anyway.
Michael and I are looking forward to a four day weekend. We plan on spending the majority of our time getting cleaned up and organized. Although I can't say I'm looking forward to the labor, I am looking forward to the result!
That's all of the early September news. (After all, it's only the 1st day). Hope all is well with each of you.
Until next time...
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad home schooling is working out for you guys! I love to see parents sacrifice for what is best for their kids & enjoy it too! :)
Aww, sometimes I wish I'd studied modern dance instead of ballet. It seems more creative and a lot easier on the knees, or at least my friends who did modern dance think so.
Post a Comment