So, to temper the good news that we get to bring our daughter home, Michael got laid off yesterday. It came as a big out of nowhere punch in the stomach. It turns our that his company laid off 10% of their staff. It would have been nice if they had put some rumors in the wind first, but what can you do?
This has only happened to us once before, and we got through it with a better outcome on the other side. Hopefully, the same will happen here.
Please keep us in your prayers. We pray that Michael will be back to work soon.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is terrible, but we will pray for you! Did they give him severance?
I'm so sorry!!!!! Your in my prayers!!!
Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry. Do you need anything? Call if you do. or if you need/want to talk. Or just 'cause.
I am so sorry to hear about the layoff-- you're in my prayers...and Kristin...thank you so very much for your kind words and prayers on my behalf -- you're another angel for sure!! :)
Post a Comment