Sanity of course, comes at the price of a clean house. I must count my blessings though. We have amazing friends who have been so supportive of us. As they say in Utah ... sure do preshiatecha.
At any rate, as of this posting I'm almost through my first trimester. We'll find out what we're having around week 19. (I'm heading into week 13 as I type). Adam's really excited about the baby.
Our last visit (a week ago today) with Frankie was really good. She's had some downs lately, and we found her heading back into an upswing. We pray it takes. We think the spring weather will help - it's hard to fight icky feelings when outside is as gloomy as your insides are. We finally got to tell her about the baby. She's excited, and a little apprehensive. I think it's natural for her to feel that way, but nobody could ever take her place in our hearts. She's every bit ours as much as any child could ever be.
Adam is as wonderful as ever. He's bright, an excellent little reader, and has recently started to love Shel Silverstein. He actually likes poetry quite a bit. He's a very gentle natured sweet boy, who will often just stop and give me a great big hug. My heart melts any time I hear "Mommy, I just love you." He's still a sensitive little soul, but he's learning to toughen up a little. I recently had to enforce a Nintendo break because he was just getting too emotionally involved with all things Mario. Personally, I think he likes Mario because he so strongly resembles my father ((and YES, that really is my dad).

Michael has moved to the corporate offices of his company. He loves being at headquarters. It's a different environment than working at the warehouse is. Even though his job entails the same types of responsibilities, there is a significantly improved chance of moving up because he's more visible now to the people that make those decisions.
I don't know if I'll get a chance to write again in March, so just in case, Happy St. Patty's, Happy Easter, and for those of you to whom it applies, Happy Birthday! I'm just being dorky, but it's bed time and I'm heading there shortly.
Drop us a line and let us know how you're doing. Feel free to leave comments too. That's how I know you're reading this stuff.
2 comments:
You are amazing! doing all that you are doing and then taking care of those of us that need care! Thank You so much! :) I am glad that everyone is doing so well.
I am super glad that you are doing so well even with all that's on your plate. I love you and your family and I'm glad I can read up on your life. Maybe I should start this cuz I know you would love to read the ADVENTURES OF TERAKA... anyway LOVE YOU and always MISS YOU
Post a Comment