CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside...

Without question, this is the worst winter we've lived through in Utah. We have snow literally every other day. Now, I love snow, and I love winter but I've seriously had enough already.

We just got back from visiting Frankie. We had a good visit. She's attempting to work through some of her toughest experiences right now, and that tends to make her a little more volatile. Overall though, we're really pleased with the progress she's making.

Adam's being his usual charming self. He has his first crush. Her name is Bella, she's five, and is in his kindergarten class. He loves her. He talks about her constantly. It's pretty darn cute.

Michael received word that he's being transferred to another department with the hopes that after a 45-day evaluation they will promote him to an engineering position. With a new baby on the way, that extra salary would come in extraordinarily handy.

I've had a friend visiting from New Hampshire for the last two weeks, and she's going home today. It's too bad that the weather has been so entirely icky for her visit, but hopefully she'll be able to come back when the weather is better.

The pregnancy is going well. I'm definitely more affected by symptoms this time around, but they say that's true after the first pregnancy. The due date was confirmed as September 23rd, and everything looks as good as it can at six weeks along. It's amazing how slowly time crawls when you're pregnant.

I'm off to take my friend to the airport, but feel free to drop a line any time and let us know how you're doing!

Happy February!

1 comment:

kstrack said...

Looks like you have lived here long enough for the weather pattern to come full circle, and a "normal" Utah winter has come. This is what winter as a child was like every year! We loved it, always enough snow to play in! :) I would rather get 6 ft at a time and then a break, I do dislike the every other day.